First Visit – What to Bring
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays, imaging with reports (MRIs or CT scans), or recent blood work or biopsy reports from previous dentists or physicians, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- A list of medications you have tried for your pain complaint. Please include the name, amount, length of time taken, and any positive or negative effects.
- A list of therapies you have tried for your pain complaint with positive or negative outcomes.
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. Please keep in mind that we do not participate with any insurances and that payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
IMPORTANT:All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.