Dr. Medynski is dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit. Please review the information in this section regarding the first visit, scheduling, financial policy, and insurance. Feel free to contact us with any questions prior to your appointment.
What we do: We can manage all of the following conditions except for dental pain; in that case, we would refer you back to your general dentist or other dental specialist. We can diagnose and rule out all of the following:
1. pain of dental (tooth) origin
2. pain of nerve origin, such as trigeminal neuralgia, atypical odontalgia, and other neuropathies
3. pain from the temporomandibular joints (TMJs), such as disc displacement, condylar resorption, and osteoarthritis
4. muscle pain, such as myofascial pain (with trigger points) and local muscle soreness
5. headaches, such as migraines and cephalalgias
6. burning mouth disorder
7. other orofacial pains
We can also make sleep apnea appliances to treat obstructive sleep apnea. A current sleep study (polysomnography, or PSG) and a diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea are required to be considered for an evaluation appointment.
What we don’t do:
1. surgical procedures
2. general dentistry restorative procedures (crowns, bridges, full-mouth reconstruction)
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including: